This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This RoleWe are looking for someone to lead a team of Technology Controls / Information Security experts as they develop and manage strategies, programs, tools, frameworks and policies as well as provide specialized oversight, control and governance activities for a key business segment or transformational strategic initiative. Both your influence and exposure to executives and various groups enterprise-wide will allow you to expand your efforts to minimize overall technology risks to TD.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Assign and oversee resources on risk assessments, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments etc.
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document or provide info security solutions to address risks.
- Make sure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global network and endpoint security threat management strategy and framework.
- Ensure team follows internal policies and procedures, technology control standards and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Grow team expertise so it aligns with company demand and TD's direction; assess team skills and capabilities and find ways to improve value delivered.
- Responsible for management of the overall team(s) providing both leadership and guidance.
- Set targets and objectives for the team.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management and overall team leadership for team members, regularly contribute to performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Thought leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Experience leading, overseeing/managing a team or group(s) of moderate to large or in size, scope, risk and complexity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you