This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
At TD, we don't believe in standing still. We know the needs of our customers and employees can be met (and exceeded) with visionary leadership, continuous improvement and collaboration. Our Agile practitioners embody every one of those qualities, improving the way TD delivers legendary customer experiences and trusted advice. Our Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches provide support to teams across the bank, breaking down Agile methods and principles and implementing them in the right context. We foster an inclusive, collaborative project team structure using tailored techniques and best practices. Together, we deliver the foundation teams need to better communicate, innovate with purpose and execute with speed and predictability. We promote rigorous quality and multi-disciplinary collaboration throughout every project, informing the insights that raise the bar enterprise-wide.
Scrum Master I
Your stock is rising as an Agile practitioner and you demonstrate it by supporting a team (or two), sharing and implementing your in-depth knowledge of Agile theory, methodology and techniques in a TD context. You engage teams with tactics that enable them to execute and tackle complex problems and offer innovative solutions. And while you contribute and offer insight to your team's direction, the scrum is your domain. You will ensure execution of sprints through key ceremonies such as daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives are on time and ready for their deadlines. You establish performance for your team through continuous improvement, building your leadership
About This Role
We are looking for someone to coach specialized teams, provide the guidance, thought leadership and oversight that will build Agile capability across the organization.
Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Demonstrate proficient knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution and facilitation
• Knowledge of current and emerging Agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficiency
• Solely focused on Scrum Master responsibilities on assigned teams, helping to resolve complex problems, taking a new perspective using existing solutions
• Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities, contributing to team's direction and function; providing advice to the team and delivery leadership
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to all levels and types of stakeholders (i.e. business, technology, sponsors and control functions)
• Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
• Management direction or executive oversight may be required and provided as needed
Other Accountabilities may include:
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
• Undergraduate or post graduate degree
• Certified Scrum Master and 0-1 years of Scrum Master experience
• Typically requires 5+ experience as part of an Agile delivery team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you