This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Regional Manager Indigenous Banking acts as an industry resource and provides support and coaching to Commercial Units and other partners to build relationships with the Indigenous Community. The successful candidate will be responsible for Indigenous banking results in the assigned region. He/she will report to the Vice President, Indigenous Banking with a vital mandate to cultivate and leverage relationships with the assigned Regional Managers Indigenous Banking, Commercial Banking Unit Leader and/or Sales Manager, Wealth partners and other TD Bank Group (TDBG) partners.
The Regional Manager will:
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships in the Indigenous communities.
• Be highly visible in the Indigenous community, locally and regionally, to demonstrate TD commitment to the Indigenous community and to develop a network of referral sources.
• Develop key relationships with COIs including, but not limited to, lawyers, accountants, consultants, federal and provincial government employees.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of local and regional markets by focusing on new government (federal and provincial) funding programs, new business ventures and partnerships, settled claims, impact benefit agreements, changes in the law and how it impacts the Indigenous portfolio.
• Assist in sourcing new business deals
• Be the face in the communities within the region
• Be the main point of contact for the Commercial Banking Centre's and other internal partners.
• Generate referrals from external sources through client education and seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship of community initiatives.
• Have good presentation skills which will be used when presenting to both internal and external audiences
• Ensure a coordinated Banking presence in the market through enhanced cooperation between Commercial Banking, Retail and TD Wealth and other business partners.
• Maintain a high level of industry knowledge with a specific expertise in understanding the banking needs and challenges of the Indigenous community
• Support the work of the branches to ensure the accurate submission of credit application and adjudication.
• Participate on development of marketing plan and sales targets.
• Referrals: identify and effectively communicate client business opportunities (Referrals) to TDBG resulting in increased business.
• Have strong sales and business development skills
• Have the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
• Liaise directly with Retail, Commercial and Wealth partners to optimize inbound and outbound referrals.
• Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of business fundamentals and TDBG and TDCT products/services.
• Lead and model superior customer service at every interaction.
• Work collaboratively with Commercial Banking partners to ensure Indigenous Banking customers are serviced in the channel best suited to meeting their requirements.
• Contribute to a successful and cohesive work environment by demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, and teamwork with customers, colleagues, and other TDBG staff
Min. 3-5 years commercial experience.
The incumbent will be passionate about supporting their markets with demonstrated relationship development and excellent communication skills.
Travel within specific regions/ districts as required
Demonstrated leadership, impact and influence skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be motivated to achieve superior results, have high energy and resilience, be extremely positive and supportive, possess strong work ethic and discipline, be committed to service excellence and display a high degree of business acumen.
Superior business development skills with the ability to deal with challenging customer situations.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you