Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
This role offers you the opportunity to apply your domain knowledge to new product requests and collaborate with other architects inside and outside the company. The ideal candidate will be partnered with talented full stack engineers that share our passion and great pride in the simple elegance and usability of our solution. They will be a key member of the system performance/core teams & work on a proof of concept if needed and relish the opportunity to share their knowledge with more junior engineers.
- No matter what role you play, you are a leader in the Performance Engineering space. Whether you are an Engineer, SDET or PE Architect, Developer, Tester, Lead, Manager everyone runs on the same set of basic principles in an effort to remain the best ever PE team to work with
- We hire the brightest minds at PE @ TD offering an opportunity to make a direct impact and drive change at internet speed. If you are a passionate leader and innovative pioneer, we looking to hand you the keys to engineer and fine tune applications used by Canada's top rated Bank
- Here at PE @ TD, we work hard at building an amazing set of solutions used by our customers and we have a ton of fun while doing it! Fun is a core competency in our team - we look for people that have fun at work and make it easy for others to have fun
- Well versed with E2E SDLC and PT lifecycle/methodologies with significant exposure to PT tools like LR/JMeter and able to develop automated scripts in Vugen for complex protocols like JDBC/MQ/Citrix etc..
- Ability to come up with approach to prepare Performance test strategy for large and complex programs , robust test data strategy and managing E2E deliverables
- Good hands on exposure to APM tools like Dynatrace/AppDynamics & Performance bottleneck analysis skills like Thread dump/Heap dump/DB analysis
- Awareness of latest technology around like Cloud , Big Data , Microservices, etc...
- Should be able to provide Technical support to peers and have Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment and implementing best practices/process
- Promote and apply best practices for performance testing of scalable and reliable services across engineering
- Communicate and collaborate across levels, functions, and organizational boundaries
- Participate in root cause analysis for performance related incidences and determining how we can prevent them in the future, Identify performance bottlenecks and create repeatable processes
- Exposure to Sprint planning and ability to identify and work on areas of improvement
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in performance Testing and Engineering
- Candidates MUST be able to code with a programming language using standard software development practices like unit testing and iterative development
- Possess good knowledge in network and edge technologies
- Demonstrate Good Linux fundamentals and solid understanding of diagnosing system utilization
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Possess excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Performance test framework development and automation
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with some of the following technologies and services:
- Cloud based Infrastructure as a Service (especially Azure)
- MySQL, Java, Python
- Perf tools like Jmeter, Loadrunner etc
- Log management tools (Splunk)
- Monitoring systems (Dynatrace, Datadog)
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.