This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program, is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network.
This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership Talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding
- Health and Wellness offerings such as Mindfulness and Yoga and so much more!
TD Asset Management (TDAM), a member of TD Bank Financial Group, is a leading North American investment manager offering progressive investment solutions to both institutional and individual investors. For over two decades, the organization has established competitive market positions in active, quantitative and passive portfolio management. As of September 30, 2019, TDAM and its affiliates manage over $389 billion in assets on behalf of pension, insurance, endowment/foundation and corporate clients, as well as high-net worth clients and retail mutual funds. A cornerstone of TDAM’s success has been the ability to partner with its clients to develop customized solutions that meet their evolving needs and objectives.
The primary role of the co-op student will be to complement ongoing trading efforts to develop an effective and timely recording tool for the dissemination and analysis of fixed income data.
Our primary project in development is focused on the C$ corporate bond universe and involves recording and manipulating historical spread data. The project will extend beyond C$ corporates into several other asset classes including; C$ provies/agencies, US$ corporates and US$ HY and both local and hard currency emerging market bonds.
- The coop will also be involved in creating real-time snapshots of several markets to provide consolidated views of markets/conditions
- Collection of data from other trading venues (primary source will be Bloomberg) including MarketAxess and CANDEAL, allowing us to analyze both TDAM trading data and indicative runs in the market
- Working on downloading spread data from BOLT directly into trade tickets
- Working with the BMO Saffire software to create bespoke data for TDAM
- Building swap/arb tools for issuers active in both US$ and C$
- Creating relative values in sovereigns that account for both yield curves and foreign exchange
Early Talent Requirements
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
Assigned Line of Business Requirements
- Experience in database management
- Expertise in excel
- Knowledge in capital marketing
- Data management, analysis
- Dashboard creation
- Experience with process improvement & efficiency
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, presentation skills
This position is a 4-month work term and will commence January 2021.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you