This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Wealth takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Financial Planning team understands that helping clients set and achieve their financial goals while delivering a legendary customer experience is what drives our business success, new business and client loyalty. We do this by knowing our clients, offering the most professional and personalized solutions and building award-winning, high-performing teams.
We have a long and growing history in wealth management leadership and are poised for even greater future success. Feel welcome, challenged and rewarded. Trust us, you'll be busy, but never bored.
Are you a dynamic financial professional with emerging subject matter expertise who thrives helping planners and their clients with goals-based and highly personalized financial planning? Can you provide day-to-day dedicated support as well as carry out special requests in a range of technical processes and procedures? If so, then apply for the position of Financial Planning Associate II.
In this role, you will provide a high level of dedicated sales and service support to TD Wealth Financial Planners (FP) in progress reviewing, client contacting and business building. Furthermore, you will:
- Respond to client and FP inquiries providing options and solutions, while following policies and processes on time
- Conduct transactions and activities that require expert knowledge across a broad range or variety of products, processes or systems and could be categorized as moderate to high risk
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of new account openings, account and cash transfers, iforms and other administrative documents and transactional requests for planners and clients as well as advising them when required
- Provide the FPs with sales support by identifying net asset growth and revenue opportunities and contacting prospective clients
- Gather and analyze data to identify and solve complex problems, escalate as required
- Build a positive experience at every interaction and look for ways to continually improve sales and service
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive and service-oriented work environment
- University / college diploma and/or minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH) course
- Completion of Wealth Management Essentials (WME) course through the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) within 18 months of start date
- Advanced knowledge of business, operations and regulatory environment
- Specialized expertise in performing diverse tasks that are highly complex, involving multiple steps, systems and jurisdictions
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, provide assistance and build relationships
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you