This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
View all jobsIntermediate ArchitectToronto, ON · Architecture/EngineeringApply Now
Intermediate Architect, OAA
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Architecture and Planning Firm
We are proud to be partnering with a well established firm in Toronto as they search for a talented and motivated Intern Architect or Intermediate Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will have some experience with large and complex projects, such as high rise or mid/high rise towers or insitiutional projects, and be technically strong with the construction development process whilst also having a good sense of design.
- As an Intern Architect or Architect you will have between 5 to 15 years of experience, preferably with at least 3+ years coming from within North America
- Collaborate with Senior Architects to develop concept and schematic designs
- Work energetically with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Complete technical drawings and full construction documents / working drawing packages in Revit
- Prepares presentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
- Contribute to report writing, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in site visits as well as project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule - is involved in some CA work from time to time
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
- You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives.
- To be successful in this role, you will have between 5 and 15 years of experience as an intern architect or be recently registered as an Architect, OAA
- You will ideally have a range of project experience; some multi-family, mixed use, high rise or large complex project experience is essential
- Excellent technical skills and can work with a high level of accuracy completing working drawings and construction documents
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- A desire to wear many hats and work with all aspects of a project from design, production through to CA
- Leadership potential is an asset - good character, dedicated work ethic and the desire to succeed are paramount with this company
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally, with plenty of support in advancing and developing your skill set
- Work on high profile, design savvy, large and complex projects
- An excellent leadership team with great mentorship opportunity
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
Keywords: Intern Architect, Architect, OAA, Design Architect, Intermediate Architect, Project Manager, Intern Architect, High Rise, Registered Architect, Toronto, Ontario, GTA, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 14361800
Other TalentSphere Staffing Solutions's offers that may interest you