This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Analog & Mixed Signal Circuit Design Engineer
We’re looking for an Analog Design Engineer to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role you will be part of an R&D team developing high speed analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for DDR/LPDDR PHY, High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) PHY and Mobile Storage PHY IPs. We are looking for an engineer with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to contribute to the team. You will work with a cross functional design team of analog and digital designers from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our design environment is best-in-class with a full suite of IC design tools, supplemented by custom in-house tools and supported by an experienced software/CAD team.
- In depth familiarity with transistor level circuit design - sound CMOS design fundamentals
- Experience with FinFET technologies is a plus
- Detailed design experience with at least one, and familiarity with several other DDR or SerDes sub-circuits:
- receive equalizers, samplers, voltage/current-mode drivers, serializers, deserializers, voltage-controlled oscillator, phase mixer, delay-locked loop, phase locked loop, bandgap reference, ADC, DAC
- Aware of ESD issues (i.e. circuit techniques, layout)
- Familiarity with custom digital design (i.e. high-speed logic paths)
- Knowledge of design for reliability (i.e. EM, IR, aging, etc.)
- Knowledge of layout effects (i.e. matching, reliability, proximity effects, etc.)
- Experience with tools for schematic entry, physical layout, and design verification
- Hands-on experience with physical layout of high-speed circuits is a plus
- Knowledge of SPICE simulators and simulation methods
- Knowledgeable in Verilog-A for analog behavioral modeling and simulation-control/data-capture
- Experience with TCL, Perl, C, Python, MATLAB, or other scripting languages is desired
- Good communication and documentation skills
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC-faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP-predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Synopsys's offers that may interest you