This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You’re ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary!
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Design Sales Engineer, AWS
The Design Sales Engineer role is all about helping partners develop new practices focused on Amazon Web Services. In addition to expanding our reseller ecosystem, driving the technical portion of training, sales opportunities, and more will fill your days. The team is growing; this is an exciting opportunity to launch/accelerate your career in the technology space!
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Accelerate Your Career and Knowledge
- Master Amazon Web Services workloads, networking, security, and much more.
- Take and pass critical Amazon Web Services industry certifications
- Develop Technical Practices
- Instruct, and coach resellers to extend technical selling capabilities, focused through 1:many, 1:few, 1:1 engagement
- Guide resellers to create market demand by driving 1:many, 1:few and 1:1 sessions with end customers
- Develop as reseller assessment strategy with the broader team to make us all more efficient/effective in our engagements
- Interest in learning about Cloud Services, Machine Learning and more to drive the sales cycle
- Be a technical translator - have/build the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as to turn non-technical requirements into specs that the developer team can execute against
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor's Degree coupled with three to five years related industry experience; consulting and sales engineering experience a plus
- Desire to work in a fantastic culture, and add your flavor to it
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to work in diverse teams
- Proven project and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing workload and identifying areas/making recommendations for improvements on an existing process
We have Great Perks • 3-weeks’ vacation • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SYNNEX Canada Limited's offers that may interest you