This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Bilingual Sales Support Coordinator
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Must be bilingual (French/English) in both written & oral communication.
- Works with sales reps to maintain up to date price lists for designated customers; update grids (Buying Groups)
- Maintain current customer profiles (Buying Groups members’ lists) and information as requested
- Coordinates processing of orders(including Buying Groups Buy in orders) correctly, accurately from receipt to completion
- Communicates ongoing status of Buy in orders with Buying Group Head Office
- Coordinates new sku set up/ image requests with PM/Sales and China support teams
- Works closely with PM & Buying teams to ensure sufficient inventory availability and allocations (RIOs) are available to fulfill customer purchase orders and rebates are in place.
- Coordinates with Warehouse & Traffic to ensure orders are shipped to meet customer SLA.
- ETA and tracking details to customers as required
- Provide Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly sales/program/earnings reports to designated customers;
- Customers’ marketing activity claims and promo tracking
- Interfaces with Finance/Credit/Canada Pass thru for A/R dispute resolution
- Works with RDS and Business Ops to create reports in response to Sales/Customer request
- RA process request to customer service when applicable
- Provide excellent follow up and customer service toward all customer requests
- Maintain work procedures for assigned customers
- Other related tasks as assigned
Work in a safe manner. Be conscientious at all times, of safety on the job, by adhering to the established health and safety measures and practices of the company. Report workplace hazards and any violations of the relevant legislation of the employer
Your passion is sparked by:
- Minimum one- year industry related experience coupled with minimum high school diploma; college or university degree preferred
- Strong desire to learn
- Team player
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organizational skills
- PC literate - MS Word and Excel - an asset
- Extended hours required occasionally
- Core Competencies for this role include communication skills, detail oriented, interpersonal skills and sales acumen
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SYNNEX Canada Limited's offers that may interest you