This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You’re ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary!
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Application Server Administrator
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Mid-level technical support to employees.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop systems and network issues.
- Maintain data integrity and file system security.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Participate in the development of IT infrastructure projects.
- Conduct training designed to educate users on basic applications.
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis.
- Server configurations.
- Design test fixtures and equipment.
- Install hardware into racks and label/run cables.
- Build system to drawing package including loading applications and operating system.
- Review test equipment and capacity.
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or IT related degree
- JBoss, Jetty, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, Hadoop, Docker and Kubernetes experience.
- Proven experience meeting internal customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction to the customer.
- Proven experience supporting and troubleshooting desktops, Routers, Switches, Wireless, LANS and overall network management.
- Demonstrated background planning, organizing and scheduling in an efficient manner, focusing on key priorities.
- Solid experience generating new approaches to system enhancements that increase user’s performance and efficiency.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies and opportunities to correct them.
We have Great Perks • 3-weeks’ vacation • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SYNNEX Canada Limited's offers that may interest you