This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
- Establish food preparation and service procedure and standards for the food court and deli staff to follow Supervise food and beverage supply in the food court, ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Monitor customer experience in the food court and deli section, continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Carry out customer demographic and customer experience survey, generate report to better cater to customer taste
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff and customer service staff, provide training to these staff on food service and customer service standards
- Co-ordinate work schedule of staff in the food court and deli section
- Work with cook to control the budget of food material and order ingredients and supplies
- Oversee and final review the food selections and display in the entire food court;
- Act in an advisory capacity to the supermarket manager for menu planning and costing of foods and labor;
- Organize staff and work flow to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency;
- Comply with all workplace safety and food safety regulations;
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Beginner
En : Beginner
- Some college education
- Food service experience in supermarket environment is very important
- Food service experience in Asian food is very important
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Superking Supermarket - North York's offers that may interest you