This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As a member of the Regional Team, the Service Coordinator is responsible for proactively directing and dispatching the daily work schedules of Service Technicians to effectively and efficiently meet customer service needs. The Service Coordinator will also review and manage orders, remove obstacles and be responsible for updating and maintaining re-occurring service orders and daily activity associated with customer service requests.
This role will support and embed Superior Propane’s vision, mission, values and goals by ensuring that all business and people practices, policies and processes are applied consistently in support of excellent customer service and ease of doing business.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships with all points of contact including and work collaboratively to utilize available resources to successfully meet customer needs and expectations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Service Technicians dispatching daily work and ensuring order fulfillment. Monitor the progress and execution of the work plans and adjust schedules accordingly to meet customers’ service requests and requirements. If necessary, approve and authorize over time.
- Review and verify routing, ensure route efficiency prior to assigning as a daily work plans.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by the Service Technician including On Board Truck Computers (OBTC) issues, routing or scheduling issues or conflicts, and activate fleet contingency plans when necessary.
- Confirm and verify service appointments, reschedule appointments and create recurring orders as required to meet external and internal requirements for compliance, maintenance, preventative maintenance and daily customer requests for service to increase efficiency and improve response time commitments to customers. Prepare weekly service billing efficiency and service technician utilization reports, and make proactive changes as needed.
- Collaborate with the Market Manager(s) to update and provide feedback on day to day operations, staffing activities and the achievement of performance standards. Immediately notify the MM of any safety, performance and attendance issues or successes. The MM as the direct manager of the Service Technician, will then manage the situation accordingly, addressing performance gaps to performance standards.
- Ensure the integrity of data within Roadnet’s Transportation Suite and JDE EnterpriseOne and collaborate with Planners in maintaining accurate records of daily activities and customer locations sites.
- Review, manage, and report on service work orders and DTR’s daily from Service Technicians to ensure they are completed accurately and that service technician utilization is appropriate.
- Comply and consistently utilize standard processes and procedures to effectively manage customer and operational needs. Promote adherence to all relevant Regulatory and Safety requirements, both legislated and internal standards.
- Answer overflow inbound calls requiring service.
- Review service exceptions with customer related to time on location and / or late delivery of service.
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Relevant post-secondary education, and/or technical certification in operations or logistics.
- Minimum five (5) years previous service coordination experience.
- Proven customer-focused work style, with strong communication and organizational skills to meet our customer promise.
- Delivers on commitments with the ability to respond to customers needs effectively.
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) and the ability to present information to a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, are required and previous experience with MS Access, JD Edwards and routing or mapping technology is preferred.
- Working knowledge of applicable National and Provincial regulations with respect to Propane or Natural Gas Service activities
- Working knowledge of applicable Departments of Transportation and Employment Standards as it relates specifically to the trucking/driving and transportation of dangerous goods.
- Safety and technical knowledge, with the ability to respond effectively to emergencies.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Superior Propane - QC's offers that may interest you