This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
''It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!''
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities, but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage and rotation of food and supplies. The Dishwasher is also responsible for janitorial duties in various dining services areas such as Dining Room, Bistro and other areas associated as a Dining Activity.ABOUT SUNRISE
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Must have organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 109790
Other Sunrise Senior Living's offers that may interest you