This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
''It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!''
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families in our assisted living and reminiscence neighborhoods.ABOUT SUNRISE
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 106327
Other Sunrise Senior Living's offers that may interest you