Associate Director of Sales
Sunrise Senior LivingWindsor,ON
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 25th, 2023
As soon as possible
- Sunrise Team Member
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
- Assisting the Director of Sales in managing the community’s sales & marketing database
- Maintaining appropriate sales collateral
- Coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident’s Administrative file
- Conducting resident’s orientation and ensuring each resident’s move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values
- May include conducting presentations with customers
- One (1) year experience in a sales administrative support role (preferred)
- Previous customer service experience including demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent communication skills, including phone, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
Internal reference No.
Other Sunrise Senior Living's offers that may interest you