This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Apply for positionPregnancy and Infant Loss Network Educator - Women & Babies, PAIL Network - Temporary Casual (203266) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 12/4/2020 11:37:39 AM
We currently have a Temporary Casual opportunity for a Pregnancy and Infant Loss Network Educator in the Women & Babies, PAIL Network at Sunnybrook.
Hours of Work: Weekdays; Days & Evenings; 8 hours; As per schedule
Summary of Duties
- To fulfill a provincial mandate to provide education about pregnancy and infant loss to healthcare and service professionals in Ontario
- Educators will teach approximately 10-12 workshops per year using a co-facilitation model
- Workshops are facilitated by a team consisting of a healthcare provider with clinical experience and expertise in pregnancy and infant loss and a second educator to represent the lived experience of loss
- Participates as part of a larger team of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Educators across the province
- Supports the development of professional education programs that are culturally sensitive to the diverse needs of communities in Ontario
- Successful candidates will be a member of a regulated health profession
- Evidence of consistent ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Previous teaching and facilitation experience preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning/teaching styles
- Demonstrated teaching and leadership abilities
- Able to contribute to curriculum development
- Knowledge of best practices in providing care and support to families experiencing pregnancy loss or infant death
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to foster a supportive and collaborative environment with colleagues
- Travel is required
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 203266 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' at the bottom of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Apply for position
« Back to Non Union
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre's offers that may interest you