This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Apply for positionNeurophysiology Technologist- EEG - Casual (192196) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 9/3/2019 8:29:11 AM
We currently have a 1 Casual opportunity for an Neurophysiology Technologist-EEG in the Neurophysiology Clinic at our Bayview Campus.
Summary of Duties
We have a casual opportunity for a Neurophysiology Technologist in EEG to work in the Neurophysiology Clinic. The EEG Technologist plays an essential role in the diagnosis of neurological disorders, seizures and traumatic brain injuries, and is responsible for performing EEGs EP and documentation, equipment monitoring, cleaning and maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Registered Technologist with the Canadian Board of Registered EEG Technologists (CBRET)
- Graduate of an accredited Electroneurdiagnostic Technology program
- Current BCLS
- Current or previous EMG and EP testing experience an asset
- Ability to interpret and evaluate clinical data and information
- Ability to contribute and develop EEG teaching and clinical program
- Neonatal and intensive care experience an asset
- Willingness and interest in participating in research projects in collaboration with ICU, and the Women’s and Babies program
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven ability to work accurately and productively under stress
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, assess patient capabilities and limitations and make practice adjustments as necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient centered care
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Motivated, independent learner
- Must be physically able to perform duties of lifting, bending, sitting, walking and prolonged standing
- Knowledge of infection control principles and practices
- Demonstrates a commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients, families, etc.) by taking all reasonable precautions and working in compliance with hospital related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices and completing relevant mandatory education as required
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter (in one document) quoting 192196 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' at the bottom of this page
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Apply for position
« Back to Non Union
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre's offers that may interest you