This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Apply for positionGenetic Counsellor - Odette Cancer Centre -Cancer Genetics and High Risk Program - Regular Full-Time (202717) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 10/8/2020 9:43:51 AM
We currently have a Regular Full-Time opportunity for a Genetic Counsellor in the Odette Cancer Centre -Cancer Genetics and High Risk Program at our Bayview Campus.
Summary of Duties:
We have a Regular Full-time opportunity for a genetic counsellor to work in the Cancer Genetics and High Risk Program. The genetic counsellor is a health professional participating in a regional program to identify families at risk for hereditary forms of breast, ovarian, melanoma, colon and other GI related cancers. Functioning with a high degree of autonomy, the genetic counsellor participates in a team approach to provide clinical counselling services to individuals and families, to assist in navigation of the Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP) for Women at High Risk, to assist in research studies and to provide education services.
- Master’s of Science in Human Genetics or Genetic Counselling.
- Board certified or board eligible with Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors (CAGC) or American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) Certified.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates facility with use of computers, including database and spreadsheet software and experience with Progeny software an asset.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 202717 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' at the bottom of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Apply for position
« Back to Non Union
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Senior Financial Analyst - Regular Full-Time - Sunnybrook Research Institute(201126) | Toronto,ON
- Job posting | Registered Practical Nurse - General Medicine - Part-Time(191329) | Toronto,ON
- Job posting | Registered Practical Nurse - C6 Community Programme - Full-time(200457) | Toronto,ON