- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Future Opportunities - Occupational Therapist
Apply for positionFuture Opportunities - Occupational Therapist Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 4/17/2014 12:36:22 PM
If you are interested in being considered for future openings for external candidates, and would like to submit your resume, please apply to this posting, and we will keep your resume on file for 6 months. However, we strongly encourage you to look for and apply to specific opportunities that you are qualified for.
The Occupational Therapist will provide:
- Patient assessment and intervention, including recommendations for follow-up care.
- Collaborate with patients, families and the interprofessional team members to identify and support the patient's occupational goals for care and facilitate a safe and effective discharge process.
- Participate in profession-specific activities of Occupational Therapy, including the supervision of Occupational Therapy students, ongoing involvement in education and research activities and professional development.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in Occupational Therapy.
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Minimum one year of related clinical experience is preferred
- Excellent professional judgement and interpersonal communication skills with clients, families, team members and community partners.
- Competence in the practice of evidence based occupational therapy, with the application of appropriate practice models and outcome measures.
- Demonstrated commitment to Person-Centred Care concept and principles
- Ability to demonstrate reflective practice.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please follow the below instructions carefully:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters, in one document, to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
In the Cover Letter/Comments section on the Application page, please indicate what area or unit you are interested in, and what type of position (Full Time, Part Time, Casual, or Temporary) you are interested in.
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' near the top right corner of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago. Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Apply for position
« Back to Allied Health