This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Apply for positionEnvironmental Services Partner - Environmental Services - Regular Part-Time (210782) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 3/1/2021 11:56:54 AM
We currently have a Regular Part-Time (0.2 FTE) opportunity for an Environmental Services Partner in the Environmental Services department at Sunnybrook.
Hours of Work:
Alternating Weekends: Evenings, Nights; 8hrs; As per schedule
On-Call Required and Statutory Holidays Required.
Summary of Duties:
Must perform all duties as per the ESP role profile, but not limited to:
- Dry and wet mop floors and stairs, collect garbage, clean washrooms and replenish supplies, vacuum and spot clean carpets.
- Carry out terminal cleaning procedures as prescribed by established procedures in preparation for new admissions.
- Clean isolation rooms according to specific Infection Prevention Control protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous experience in Environmental Services
- Must have obtained a score of 70% or greater on the Environmental Services Core Competency test
- Minimum Grade 11 education (or recognized equivalent)
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently
- Must have attended WHMIS training
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and prepared to operate all housekeeping related equipment including swing buffer, high speed burnisher and automatic scrubber
- Must be prepared and able to use all personal protective equipment including CBRN gear, full-faced mask, and Tyvek suit
- Must possess an Infection Control Core Competency Certificate
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds
- Must be able to perform the essential physical duties of the job
- Must be prepared to respond to and attend to Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) incidents
- Must be able to work at all campuses
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 210782 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' at the bottom of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Apply for position
« Back to Service
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre's offers that may interest you