This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Apply for positionClinical Analyst/Project Leader 1 - Information Services - Temporary Full-Time (210696) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 3/1/2021 1:37:06 PM
We currently have a Temporary Full-Time (Until approx. April 2022) opportunity for a Clinical Analyst/Project Leader 1 in the Information Services department at our Bayview campus.
Hours of Work:
Weekdays: Days; 7.5hrs; As per schedule
Summary of Duties
This position is a clinical analyst position within the Interface Team, a diverse team creating integration for a large, complex hospital environment on a variety of platforms. Our environment is fast paced, exciting and above all, fun! The primary responsibilities of the clinical analyst includes working with end users to understand and analyze workflow associated changed, delivery of the design, scheduling, and testing. This position requires contract with clinicians, managers, project teams, developers, system administrators, technical services and other IS staff.
Reporting to the Manager of Business Systems and Integration, the successful applicant will be required to perform the following functions:
- Assist with current process review and redesign as needed
- Identify and define system inter-dependencies (i.e. interfaces)
- Assist with wireframes and prototype design
- Define software functional and design specification requirements for the users and development team based on HL7 rules, analysis and system and database design
- Keep specifications current
Project Planning and Management
- Create detailed project plans outlining the detailed activities, resources, constraints and training required to develop and implement projects
- Maintain all related project documentation
- Prepare individual status reports and project status reports where required
- Adhere to project and change control procedures to manage project scope
- Co-ordinate and track the efforts of working groups, committees, development team and vendors
- Work to keep projects on track so that they are completed within the agreed time parameters
- Identify, resolve or escalate issues as raised with team members, users, and vendors
- Work closely with developers to ensure delivery of requirements
- Develop and execute test plans with experts to complete results for all phases of testing, issue tracking and resolution to complete successful test exit reports
- Provide support for user testing
- Monitor system activity and performance
- Provide support during implementation
- Provide post-implementation enhancements or resolutions
- Act as liaison between user departments and information system
- Degree or Diploma in Health Informatics (preferred), Computer Science or a combination of education an experience will be considered
- 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in integration and/or support of clincical systems in a best of breed environment using H17
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks projects with tight timeframes, strict budgets and diverse stakeholder groups
- Superior problem identification, analysis resolution skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 210696 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' at the bottom of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Apply for position
« Back to Non Union
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre's offers that may interest you