This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
What’s holding you back from building your own business? Take control of your life and determine your own success. Enjoy financial independence and work life balance. As a Sun Life Financial advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements. Let’s talk. This could be the start of something great! Main Accountabilities:
• Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
• Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
• Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
• Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals
• Build and grow your business through referrals
• Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
• Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
• Strong character and integrity
• Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
• Business development and prospecting skills
• Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
Sun Life Financial’s roots run deep in Canada, where our company began more than 150 years ago. Today we are an industry leader touching the lives of millions of individuals and thousands of companies across the country and many more millions of clients around the world.
We are in the business of helping Canadians achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives. And as a leader in Group Benefits, Group Retirement, Individual Insurance and Wealth, we do so by offering a full range of trusted products and services that put our clients’ needs first.
Working from our financial centres across the country, our advisors form the largest dedicated life, health and investment services network in Canada. We have nearly 4,000 advisors in more than 1,200 communities across Canada. They are equipped with the latest industry data, knowledge and best practices to be able to provide Canadians with solutions to achieve lifetime financial security.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Sun Life Financial - Richmond Hill's offers that may interest you