This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
What’s in it for you?
With your passion for innovation, data and technology, you will have the unique opportunity to lead the transformation of our third party advisor and firm digital experience, from the point of initial awareness of Sun Life as a provider through to deepening of client relationships and growing business with us. In the context of the overall end-to-end advisor and firm experience, you will lead the engineering of the evolution of our advisor site, a central pillar to the digital experience. You will work with other business and engineering partners to identify how to weave together our data, existing capabilities and investments, and marketplace solutions to ensure that our advisor experience platform is an intuitive, integrated, and insights-driven platform for advisors and firms. You are a big thinker and have the natural ability to see the possibilities and develop a plan to make them real. You will report to the AVP, Insurance Product Development & Digital Advisor Experience.
What will you do?
- In collaboration with the Insurance Solutions business owners and our architecture team, define an aspiration for the digital advisor and firm experience based on our strategy and a vision architecture.
- Explore research and analyze marketplace available solutions and innovations and envision how they could transform our advisor and firm digital experience
- Build consensus among stakeholders by defining a shared product vision for the evolution of the advisor site, and championing the vision to the delivery team through creation and prioritization of a roadmap, epics and stories.
- Work closely with UX and UI experts to create superior end-user experiences
- Engage advisors and firms to test and validate features, and use qualitative and quantitative insights to guide new feature development and prioritization
- Be an integrator across all relevant stakeholders with active and ongoing communication
- Lead Scrum Master(s) and support them to effectively coach the agile team and its stakeholders to continuously embrace and improve
What do you need to succeed?
- 10+ years of experience working on digital channels
- Strong understanding of 3P advisor distribution, the technology landscape for advisor and firm experience platforms and perspective on problems solved by various technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile development or SCRUM experience preferred
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Proven ability to develop creative, client-centered solutions which balance experience, complexity, and speed to market dimensions
- Strong technical skills, while you won’t be coding, you need to understand algorithms, data models and the science behind machine learning
- Curious about fintech, insurtech and innovations; an early adopter of technology and love to experiment
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to foster internal relationships with leaders across Insurance Solutions as well as Functional or Business Leaders across SLF
- Strong analytic and creative thinker
- Strategic thinker
- Strong people leader with proven track record of attracting, developing and retaining talent
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:102,500/102 500 - 169,200/169 200
Job Category:Business Analysis - Systems
Posting End Date:30/10/2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sun Life Financial's offers that may interest you