This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team!
Be part of a national sales and merchandising team where you choose your schedule. Flexibility, variety, competitive wages and independence is what we have to offer.
See what being a Storesupport Merchandiser is like at: https://vimeo.com/206093202
Storesupport Canada is seeking a Retail Merchandiser to work with an existing Storesupport Rep as their partner, temporarily in the Walmart location in Port Alberni, BC one 8 hour shift (approx. 10pm - 6am or 2am - 10am) during the week of November 23rd, 2020
As a Merchandiser for Storesupport, you will:
- Travel to various local retailers (grocery, drug, big box, home, hardware, gas, convenience) to perform merchandising assignments for nationally recognized brands.
- Provide merchandising services, such as: implementing planograms, building/ maintaining displays, selling-in additional displays/products, installing POP, stocking/tidying shelves, auditing, etc.
- Take pictures and provide detailed and constructive feedback through our reporting App.
- Complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store mangers and staff.
- Available to work one 8 hour shift approx. 10pm - 6am or 2am - 10am during the week of November 23rd, 2020.
- Ability to manage a small local territory and dedicated to completing all assignments.
- Can roll with the punches and handle a diversity of tasks to complete.
- Comfortable discussing, promoting and selling additional products.
- Smart phone/ computer savvy.
- Self-motivated, independent worker and a problem solver.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to build positive relationships.
- Access to smartphone or tablet (Android/ Apple) and home computer with Wi-Fi.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile.
- May be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
- May occasionally require steel toe shoes.
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus.
- Excellent hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement (when applicable).
- Excellent webinar-based training & ongoing support.
- Variety of work, flexible schedule, independence.
Opportunity to work with nationally recognized brands
This is a non-management position / C'est un non-position de gestion
This is a temporary position
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Storesupport Canada's offers that may interest you