This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Who we are
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
Some of what you do
As the Sales Support Supervisor, you are responsible for the execution of all merchandising and store presentation functions to ensure overall store readiness for the customer experience. These include freight flow, merchandising standards and inventory and replenishment procedures. You’re a process expert; providing guidance and training to all operations/store presentation associates in these areas. You may also provide support in cash reconciliation and processes and procedures relating to inventory management. You assist the management team with the coaching of operations associates to ensure an exceptional customer experience by creating a visually appealing and stocked shopping environment.
- Action procedures to uphold all merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, planograms and seasonal promotional displays.
- Take a lead role in the inventory process, including the coordination and execution of the receiving area.
- Drive operational excellence.
Some of what you need
- 3-4 years of retail experience
- 1-2 years of supervisory / coaching experience
- Proven track record of achieving operational excellence
- Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
- Solutions Finder
- Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
- Exposure to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copy equipment and the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
- Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Staples Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you