This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Under the direction of the eBay Supervisor this role will be responsible for all aspects of repairing and selling of select merchandise via Staples’ eBay store.
- Repair, test, clean and refurbish a wide range of technology items (laptops, desktop computers, digital cameras, GPS’, console gaming etc) for sale on eBay.
- Using custom software and third party auction management software, log items and prepare item descriptions for listing on eBay, take product photographs as required.
- With guidance from the eBay Supervisor, prioritize items and business needs for the day and week.
Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
May be required to work alternate shifts i.e. evenings and weekends
- Must have a good understanding of the eBay concept, eBay website, the eBay tools and how to properly utilize them.
- Strong technical skills including how to assemble, disassemble, diagnose, and repair issues on desktop and laptop computers.
- Strong PC skills within a MS Office environment (Word, Excel and Access)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A minimum of 1-2 years of technical experience fixing issues on computers is required
- Post Secondary degree in applicable field or related work experience
- Previous selling experience on eBay is an asset
- Staples experience as a Resident Tech or Technology Consultant is preferred
- Prior retail experience is an asset
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Staples Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you