This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
We are hiring Straight Truck Owner Operators. The well maintained straight truck must be with a sleeper (tail gate an asset). We offer excellent compensation and long mile travel routes in Canada and USA.
- Responsible for transporting time sensitive, critical freight in safe and timely manner
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Perform deliveries in Canada and the USA
- Must comply with Canadian and USA rules and regulations, including ELOG
- Communicate professionally & effectively with consignee, border authority, & operations staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimal 3 years of commercial driving experience
- Must be available and eager to drive long routes in Canada and USA
- Ability to manage hours of work for the designated and accepted deliveries
- Must display good judgement and present situational common sense
- Must be able to communicate in English language
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Clean driving abstract, CVOR, and criminal record
- Straight truck must be in good condition, pass MTO safety, and Company requirements
- Tailgate an asset
- Competative salary!
- Commitment to work-life balance!
- Years of service recognition!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Commitment to work-life balance
Years of service recognition
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Sprinter Emergency Transport Inc.'s offers that may interest you