This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
We are currently seeking a software developer with a passion for DevOps to support our development team and our ever-growing client list. Are you fascinated by new technologies? Do you agree that DevOps is much more than a set of tools? Are you interested in all the possibilities that it can offer to companies? If you answered yes to all of these questions, we’d like to meet you!
As a Software Developer, DevOps at Spiria, you will need to:
- Assess client needs (both external and internal);
- Establish action plans (documentation, task list, define available tools, establish contact list, etc.);
- Manage the project’s different tasks and priorities in a constantly evolving context;
- Introduce positive change to the team’s development process;
- Actively participate in software development projects;
- Actively participate in the set up of automation, deployment and monitoring tools;
- Create test/development environments to ensure the quality of the implemented elements;
- Validate the impact that implemented changes have on the team’s workload;
What you need to succeed:
- Bilingual French and English;
- Ability to work with teams abroad;
- Team player;
- Avid multitasker;
- Possess intrapreneurship;
- 3+ years of experience in software development and/or DevOps
- Mastery of all DevOps spheres;
- Hands-on experience with web services management (AWS, azure, GCP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with containerization (Docker, Mesos, K8s)
- Good knowledge of IT (networking, server, security, virtualization, etc.)
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee.
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Employee assistance program
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Public transportation nearby
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Spiria's offers that may interest you