This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
Spiria Gatineau is looking for a Business Development Director with exemplary ability to develop new customer accounts and generate new revenue. We looking for someone who has a good understanding of strategies for selling professional services as well as have a good knowledge of the tech industry.
- Develop new accounts and business opportunities through prospecting and networking;
- Represent Spiria and interact with stakeholders at both executive and tactical levels;
- Understand the strategic and business drivers that motivate the development of client projects;
- Act as a business and technology advisor and involve the Spiria team as appropriate;
- Seamlessly manage the sales process and the interventions of the various players involved in the customer's decision-making;
- Promote growth in existing accounts;
- Collaborate with team members when writing service offers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in sales development of customized business solutions and ideally professional IT services;
- Have a respectable understanding of consultative selling and its complex sales process;
- Exceed our expectations in your ability to develop and acquire new accounts across diverse markets;
- A unique knack to bring closure to deals and client satisfaction;
- An inspiring and large network of business relationships mostly in the Greater Toronto area;
- Possess an innovative vision that which opens doors to develop lasting business relationships;
- Show resilience and cherish social support from your team! Tenacious and eager; have the will to win and achieve goals.
- Multilingual; French or Spanish. German? Even better!
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING:
In addition to a base annual salary, we are offering an aggressive, uncapped commission plan geared towards meeting (or largely exceeding) sales targets (OTE), benefits are competitive, and our work environment is fun, respectful and cares for the well-being of employees. Our business objectives are ambitious, we are growing, and we are looking for someone who wants to contribute to our success!
SEE WHAT WE ARE UP TO!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Employee assistance program
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Professional training and development program
Public transportation nearby
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Spiria's offers that may interest you