This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist (Recruitment Consultant) - Software Development
Position Type: Full-Time, Remote Ongoing Contract
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Starting Date: ASAP
Who we are:
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For:
Our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Sourcing Specialist to become one of them, and to help us find them. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly motivated technical sourcer/recruiter who has proven experience in finding top notch tech talent from all over the world.
As the right candidate, you will be dedicated to sourcing, evaluating, and providing international candidates an opportunity to relocate and pursue an exciting career at SOTI offices in Canada and Ireland.
You will be responsible for building the international candidate pipeline to help SOTI continue its unrelenting growth trajectory.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of top software development candidates within defined region through high volume sourcing and calling
- Source active and passive candidates through headhunting, networking and employee referrals
- Execute on creative, out of the box, sourcing strategies to uncover alternative candidate pools
- Provide basic immigration process information and direction to foreign candidates
- Build a strong brand in the market, proactively networking, cold calling, and “deep dive” into passive candidate networks through various markets and channels
- Perform phone screens, shortlists of candidates, conduct and lead the interview process, manage debriefs discussions and potentially offer processes
- Partner with executives and managers to determine staffing needs and appropriate placement of candidates
- Partake in local and global recruitment projects and events
- Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
- Previous exposure to software development recruitment; ideally you already possess an established network of professional connections
- Ideally, you'd have some development background yourself and/or you understand programming
- Proven track record of making a positive impact in a high-volume recruitment role
- Previous success in global candidate generation and sourcing, gained from a combination of recruitment agency and a high growth corporate environment
- You have strong math and logical thinking skills and you enjoy meaningful conversations about how technology works
- Experience with world class sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, LI Recruiter, etc.),
- Previous experience in evaluating, interviewing and assessing international candidates and ensuring that only top talent is presented to the hiring team
- Ability to understand and communicate technical elements and requirements
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- You are an independent thinker and can work with minimal supervision
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of initiative and a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in additional language(s) is a definite asset
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you