This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
You have incredible coding skills and are able to write complex, robust, maintainable front-end code that performs well and implements good UX design.
We are open to both front-end specialists and full-stack developers. Applicants should be able to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new features on a fast-growing in-demand web-based application
- Write complex, high-performing code in Angular
- Make use of tools like RXJS, NGRX and Flux pattern data stores
- Write detailed automated tests with Jasmine and related tools
- Contribute to the design and estimation of features
- Contribute to the writing of shared UI components to be used by multiple applications
- Optionally contribute to creation of Back End APIs using C#
- Learn and develop better practices through continuous personal improvement
- Practice Scrum development methodology
- Use company learning tools to stay up to date with development techniques and methodologies
- Participate in a highly collaborative development environment
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Experience of team-based front end development work - anything from 1 to 35 years
- Experience developing with Angular or a similar web UI framework
- Understanding and use of web APIs
- Use of Jasmine or a similar automated testing tool
- Use of web debugging and/or performance tools
- Knowledge of Scrum or similar Agile methodology and willingness to work in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's or higher degree, or equivalent work experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, SQL
- Knowledge of IoT communication protocols, API design or UX design
- Knowledge of source control and continuous integration tools such as Git or Jenkins
- Understanding of data structures and object-oriented principles
About SOTI Waterloo
SOTI Research and Innovations Lab was established to explore new technologies and innovative solutions. We strive to go where nobody has gone before!
We are in Waterloo, Ontario, the hearth of technology innovation. We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We put the power to make decisions in the hands of the people closest to that decision.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, with over 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careersIf you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at email@example.com.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you