Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they have always been done.
What We’re Looking For
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems. You will have strong problem-solving abilities in a fast paced environment and have an aptitude for learning. You will encourage an open, honest and positive team environment; create a team culture that constructively gives and receives feedback, has fun, and makes SOTI a better place!
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Support administration of Salesforce including fields, layouts, reports, dashboards, and security.
- Identify improvement opportunities to optimize system processes.
- Work with subject matter experts to design and implement Salesforce functions and processes.
- Respond to maintenance and user support requests, troubleshoot system issues and resolve them in a timely fashion to minimize impact on users.
- Create and maintain training documentation and perform user training.
- Training for new Salesforce users including process requirements.
- Help promote best practices in Salesforce usage.
- Help implement and rollout add-ons and integrations.
- Make users aware of new features.
- Document salesforce processes and procedures.
Experience You’ll Bring:
- At least 2 years of hands-on proven Salesforce administration experience.
- Experience with Force.com tools, such as Data loader and Visual Workflows.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of basic sales processes.
- Salesforce administrator certification would be an asset.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careersIf you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at email@example.com.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.