This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of winning sales team.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be playing a major role in the creation of a sales pipeline for SOTI. If you have a strong desire to work in technology sales in a fast-paced environment and you have an aptitude for learning new technologies, then after a year, upon your achievement of the assigned targets, this position offers excellent growth opportunities and a internal career path to join SOTI’s Global Sales Team.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by penetrating new accounts through high activity calling, emailing and LinkedIn to Senior decision makers in Enterprises with a focus on finding qualified projects and setting appointments for our sales team to take forward.
- Reconnect and build relationships with older cold leads & stalled projects to help continuously build the pipeline
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with the decision makers
- Continue to refine and hone your prospecting and outreach skills
- Manage all prospective clients and opportunities in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are accurately logged and necessary documents are attached.
- Articulate the SOTI ONE Platform Solution, values and capabilities to prospects through phone and email communication.
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets.
- Experience in Business to Business lead generation and technical sales is required, where the experience has been mainly on hunting for new business
- 1 years of previous experience in inside sales, prospecting or equivalent.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, you are a confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executive and peers
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and a professional attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of mobile device platforms highly preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset and the ability to achieve set targets
- Polished customer service skills and an ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you