SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be responsible for integrating complex project testing plans, within Agile (Scrum) framework, to help validate and verify the quality of world class EMM solutions. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems. If you have strong problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment, and an aptitude for learning new technologies, this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career with SOTI.
- Design, develop and document application test strategies, test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical specifications for all SOTI’s product offerings
- Create, implement, and maintain test coverage for SOTI’s Web and Mobile applications.
- Work with the team to define the project's testing methodology and manage the test execution for small to large sized projects
- Work collaboratively with test teams composed of staff drawn from various IT, business units and 3rd party resource providers
- Maintain the facilitator role for the testing team; keep team focus on tasks at hand and clear roadblocks
- Lead and monitor the testing execution for each sprint (Agile) or testing phase
- Prioritize testing tasks, scenarios and test cases and track and report on testing activities
- Conduct exploratory testing on SOTI's applications during development (TDD).
- Offer creative and innovative solutions to complex testing issues.
- Follow the overall QA process improvements to ensure consistency and standardization across product lines.
- Work in a collaborative, quality focused role in agile development teams to shape SOTI's product offerings.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-5 years of experience with application quality assurance in a complex web-based and mobile software development environment
- Experience in functional, integration, system, security, performance, regression, and user acceptance testing using manual or automated testing techniques, preferably using exploratory testing methodology
- Hands-on working experience with Windows, Android, and iOS
- Able to understand the nature and workflow of complex business and technical processes
- Strong analytical skills with ability to formulate solutions for complex problems
- Experience in a fast-paced project environment, working under Agile or Scrum paradigm
- Experience in API testing and application security
- Proficient in JIRA, TFS and an ability to learn quickly
- Hands-on working experience with commercial databases (MS-SQL)
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or related discipline
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.