This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. As a successful candidate, you’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects as part of fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile teams. You are an experienced Software Developer who is excited to learn from talented, fun-loving developers breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You have the passion for software architecture and design, and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment. A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team, yet work independently towards a common goal.
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skill sets through code reviews and design discussions
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- A minimum of 3 -5 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- Experience with C++, C# .NET and Java programming languages
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Business Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you