SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team.
- Daily cleaning and or tidy of all kitchen areas including microwaves, counter tops, tables and chairs, coffee urns, etc.
- Daily cleaning of all meetings rooms
- Weekly cleaning and organizing of all fridges
- Weekly stocking of general office and coffee supplies for all kitchens
- Milk expiry dates check and order replenishment
- Weekly ordering of coffee supplies
- Weekly check and organization of storage rooms
- Assembly of small furniture and equipment
- Moving of office equipment such as filing cabinets, chairs, etc
- Installation of office equipment (white boards, T.V.’s signs etc.)
- Minor repairs (chairs, tables, etc)
- Replenishment of snack tables - pickup and delivery of orders from Walmart or other stores
- Parcels, boxes and mail delivery between Mississauga offices
- Experience in office environment for cleaning and support preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes and equipment as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office an asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and regular access to vehicle
- Flexibility in hours is available as required
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.