This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Title: Enterprise Mobility Consultant / Technical Account Manager
Location: UK (Office, Virtual) or Ireland or Russia (Remote) or Turkey (Remote)
Language: Russian or Turkish Speaking
Type of Role: Permanent, Full Time
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Enteprise Mobility Consultant who is fluent in Russian or Turkish and is excited to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be motivated and passionate about driving tech forward!
- Provide subject matter expertise on the configuration of SOTI MobiControl Mobile Device Management software to meet project deliverables, which would include activities such as software installation, application configuration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Undertake Discovery Calls with customers to gather requirements for Work Orders
- Complete Scope of Work documents details detailing the works agreed with customers and recommending necessary SOTI products and services to enable the sales account manager to produce a timely and accurate quotation.
- Carry out Work Orders, taking the form of Implementations, Migrations, and Upgrades to SOTI software both remotely and on-premises, at a time and place to suit customer and business needs.
- Deliver remote and customer-site training courses on SOTI software.
- Act as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for a small number of SOTI Enterprise Support Customers. The TAM role involves acting as a customer advocate, point of escalation for issue resolution, and trusted advisor to customers. The TAM role involves taking responsibility for customer success and happiness with SOTI products and services, and working closely with colleagues in Support to ensure the customers’ support needs are being met.
- Provide feedback to the SOTI software development team to assist in any product fixes, enhancements etc.
- Assist Support and Pre-Sales teams with technical issues as needed and assist in software quality assurance activities if required including testing and documentation of product issues.
- Develop and improve documentation to support the standard implementation and support processes.
- Document all Work Orders and Support Cases accurately in a timely manner.
- Log all testing, troubleshooting and research done of all known issues, workarounds, and general information to add to the support knowledge base.
- Willingness to travel (approx.5-10%)
- You will be Russian or Turkish Speaking - Fluent.
- Experience in advanced technical positions (implementation specialist, technical support, solutions architect), direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions and working in a complex IT environment.
- Strong interest in mobility, solid understanding of leading and emerging mobile technologies along with working knowledge of Android, Apple & Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent problem solving, problem resolution & analytical skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to comprehend and explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Solid communication skills along with the ability to build and manage trusting relationships with large enterprises.
- Ability to multitask and balance competing requirements.
- Ability to train a variety of audiences on the use of SOTI software (in person or remotely).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Take and lead initiatives to successfully complete assigned projects.
- Experience in MS SQL (scripting & administration).
- Robust understanding of Networking concepts and principles (incl. certificates, SSL/TLS, firewalls & routing).
- Windows Server administration (LDAP/AD, services & troubleshooting).
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careersIf you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you