This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
As a part of our team, your typical day may include the following:
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Translate designs and wireframes into a high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain a high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- Collaborate with other developers on our cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams.
This job will be great for you if:
- You have ideally 5+ years of related industry experience working in large software development environments and/or an advanced degree in Computer Science or other relevant program
- You have a great passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as a software developer
- You have a strong experience with Java and other OO languages as well as experience developing Android applications, or you are eager to learn it
- You are eager to constantly learn and update your skills in our cross-platform environment, and you like to share knowledge with others
- Ideally, you have a strong knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks, solid understanding of data structures and OOD, and you should be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, and understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines would be also beneficial, or a desire to learn it
- You are experienced in developing client-server applications, and you are familiar with continuous integration
- You have excellent communication and articulation skills in the English language and you will be able to share and exchange ideas with your team members and management
- You are a Citizen of the Russian Federation, interested in relocating to Canada.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SOTI Inc. North America's offers that may interest you