This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Employee assistance program
Public transportation nearby
Social activities organized by the company
Do you enjoy working in a stimulating environment within a recognized real estate group? Are you used to exceeding objectives and real estate is your path? Put your skills to good use and join our growing organization. Upperbee, Track and Fix, SolutionCondo and Rentalys have teams of close to 80 employees.
Upperbee is a growing real estate software suite that specializes in residential and commercial property management. In order to further expand our business, we are looking for a sales representative to focus on realizing new business opportunities in Eastern Canada and acquiring new accounts.
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the Sales Representative will have the role of promoting our products and services, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers, to strengthen our market share.
Our office is located at 1751 Richardson Street in Montreal, with teleworking possibilities. The work schedule is Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Develop a good understanding of services and Upperbee software solutions;
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the nature of services offered and act as an expert with clients;
- Identify and acquire new customers through cold calling, prospecting, and development of new sales channels;
- Advance opportunities by using effective consultative selling techniques;
- Build customer loyalty through continuous innovation and act as an advisor to customers;
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Manage and develop existing customers in the territory;
- Ensure accurate tracking of key activities and update information in our CRM database.
- Solid experience as a sales representative, business development consultant or in a similar role;
- Excellent understanding of the web approach to new technologies and the SaaS business models;
- Ability to translate technical concepts into attractive business proposals;
- Experience with proactive lead generation and cold call activities to acquire new customers;
- Demonstrate strong sales and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented and focused on self-improvement;
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm;
- Great listening, learning and perseverance skills;
- Approachable, dynamic and skillful in the development of business relationships;
- Good priority management skills with complete autonomy and respect for deadlines;
- Knowledge of the real estate industry (a plus).
ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESS
- Flexible hours in a dynamic work environment;
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus
- 33,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Possibility of progression to management positions
www.upperbee.com / www.trackandfix.com
* The masculine gender is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
* Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other SolutionCondo.com's offers that may interest you