This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Founded over 40 years ago, Solotech is a world leader in audiovisual and entertainment technology with 13 strategic locations in Canada, the United States and Europe. Thanks to an inventory from over 300 renowned manufacturers, Solotech is the one-stop-shop for audio, video, lighting, rigging, soft goods, control and collaboration solutions & services. The company is internationally recognized for its expertise in Live Productions and Systems Integration in various markets, namely music, sports, business, culture and education. Solotech employs 1,200 professionals in its offices located in Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, Ottawa, Toronto, Las Vegas, Nashville, DeKalb, Los Angeles, Heywood, London and Redditch.Find out more at: www.solotech.com
Your primary responsibility is to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for the Toronto Integration Division. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will source, develop, nurture, and close profitable sales opportunities and customer relationships in the audiovisual industry within your defined market segment agreed with the Director, Sales.
- Develop new customers by analyzing market potential to identify target industries and prospects throughout his/her assigned territory. Develop lists of potential customers;
- Make prospect calls to generate customer meetings and present the Solotech solution;
- Maintain customer data in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and manage customer files’ progress during the acquisition process;
- Organize client meetings and ensure that clients’ objectives, problems and needs are fully understood and provide value-added solutions;
- Is responsible for developing offers of services in cooperation with internal teams, for presenting offers to clients, for ensuring that offers meet clients’ expectations and for managing the negotiation process;
- Participate in activities (tradeshows, etc.) to promote Solotech’s products and services;
- Evaluate the client’s needs in order to propose innovative technological solutions, assists them in selecting those best suited to their requirements, by the selection on equipment, design of specific plan and particular labor in order to achieve the customer’s vision;
- Prepare quote for clients: determine client’s needs, price and contracts’ details;
- Supplier management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Post-secondary education in administration, marketing, engineering or project management fields or any relevant education;
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a territory gained through at least 4 years of sales experience;
- Live and entertainment industry knowledge (an asset);
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Demonstrates highly competitive nature and persistence to drive results;
- Demonstrated excellent skills for selling and a strong customer service orientation;
- Strong relational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Ability to handle stress and manage multiple projects within strict deadlines;
- Show autonomy, rigor and proactivity in undertaking files’ responsibilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Solotech, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solotech is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, the Human Resources Department will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
Vision care insurance
Other Solotech Toronto's offers that may interest you