This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
SkipTheDishes is looking for individuals with expertise and passion for training and providing support to ensure that new restaurants are set up for success on Skip’s network. As part of the Restaurant Success team, you will be responsible for providing support to newly onboarded restaurants across the network.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Onboard and coach restaurants and franchises on the best use of the network’s tools and best practices in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
- Give expert-level advice to support restaurants reaching their full potential on the network.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage training appointments with restaurant partners.
- Maintain open channels of communication between teams to enhance and improve the onboarding process.
- Build and maintain impactful relationships with new restaurant partners.
- Explain complex ideas at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Use effective techniques to explicitly understand partners' needs.
- Effectively articulate the advantages and value of products, services, ideas or plans to partner restaurants.
- Handle and respond to objections.
Recipe for Success:
- Written and verbal fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- A passion for enhancing the capabilities of Skip’s restaurant partners.
- The ability to communicate professionally with restaurant partners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to engage throughout the training process and maintain excitement once our partner goes live on the Skip Network.
- Have a great attitude and are proven, self-starters.
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proactively seek to find creative solutions to grow and learn.
- Be a strong communicator and an effective relationship builder.
- Be a very detailed oriented person.
- Have experience in a sales-like environment.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you - you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Skip The Dishes is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment activities and will work with all applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SkipTheDishes's offers that may interest you