This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to define and document business process and requirements a Longview upgrade.Read more
- 8++ years as a Business Analyst with experience in process improvement
- Experience in financial systems
- Experience with UAT management
- Experience with Test script development
- Experience with traning support
- Experiences with Longview (previously known as Khalix)
- Define the business problem, opportunities, risks, and primary objectives related to the project or initiative.
- Lead discussions with stakeholder groups to identify and analyze requirements using a variety of techniques such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases/scenarios, workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Document detailed business requirements and high level system design using TransLink’s standard project methodology and coordinate requirement walk-throughs and sign-offs with business stakeholders.
- Perform fit-gap analysis, as required.
- Coordinate technology stakeholders to define solutions options and identify technology/service gaps.
- Prepare and present decision documentation to key stakeholders for decision-making.
- Support and/or lead the development of a Test Strategy and Plan.
- Develop Use Case Scenarios and evolve them into Test Scripts
- In consultation with various stakeholders, including Suppliers, develop and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix and ensure that the solution is delivered according to specifications.
- Support and/or lead User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare materials to support change management, including Service Desk Knowledge Bases, revised support processes and operational handover materials.
- Support and/or lead the delivery of training to all affected users ranging from end-users to system administrators to analysts.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other S.i. Systems's offers that may interest you