This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Si Systems client is looking for a Tier2 RAN Specialist.
- At least 10 years experience in operating, configuring and troubleshooting at a Tier 2 level UTRAN / eUTRAN networks end to end, including transmission and site support equipment. Specific platforms of experience to include:
- Strong knowledge of 5G, LTE and 3G UMTS technologies, including Troubleshooting, integration and commissioning
- Strong knowledge of 3G UMTS, 4G LTE and 5G signalling
- Nokia RNC: IPA-2600 & mcRNC
- Nokia nodeB / enodeB /gNodeB : Flexi, Airscale, Flexi Zone (Small Cells)
- Nokia OMS: SA-OMS, iOMS
- Nokia EMSs: Netact (specifically CM Manager & Reporting Suite), and also log collection platform Megamon and Megaplexer
- Capable of extracting and analysing the 3G and LTE logs for detailed troubleshooting using any of the tracing tools preferably ISA. TrueCall, Polystar, and Emil Trace viewer
- Experience with any backhaul monitoring system to cover both Microwave and IP MPLS is an asset (NSP, Cisco Prime, NSP, EPNM, ExFo, Amdocs MBH, InfoVista and …)
- Good understanding of the Network and HW KPIs and Counters for both LTE and 3G UMTS
- Good working knowledge of principles covering RF (both cellular & point-to-point communication), Software Management, external alarms, power supply management with cell sites.
- Good knowledge and experience in defining the vendor/ network SLAs and documenting the processes
- Candidate should be able to follow up with the Engineering team and work with them on low level design and LAB testing for multiple on-going projects
- Experience dealing with vendors for complex software / hardware faults as well as new software testing and deployment.
- Available for 24x7 On Call rotational duties.
- Available for rotational night work activities.
- Good communication skills, an ability to work well under pressure and condensed timelines.
- Must be a self-starter, willing and able to work in a fast paced environment and within a steep learning curve.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other S.i. Systems's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Sr. ERP Technical Analyst specializing in Siebel to provide support of GCMS/eServices Portfolio | Ottawa,ON
- Job posting | Sr. ERP Functional Analyst Siebel Specialist to provide supportof the GCMS/eServices Portfolio. | Ottawa,ON
- Job posting | Sr Java Developer for web services to develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for solutions of a complete high traffic computer system - Government Client | Ottawa,ON