This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The Americas Group Management/Sales Training Program is designed to provide you with all the skills necessary for a successful career in management and/or outside professional sales. The Program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at our regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education throughout your career. Training topics include: paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management. After you complete the training program, you’ll be able to progress into store management positions. Our Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of their store. Many Management/Sales Trainees choose a path that leads to a career in professional sales. In this role, they grow the company’s market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products. Generally, sales representatives apply their trade in specific regions or territories. Management/Sales Trainees are eligible for professional sales positions once a track record of success within the stores has been established.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. You may apply for this position if you have your Bachelor’s degree, or will obtain one within the next 12 months.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
• Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
• Bilingual ability is an added plus.
Come join the training program that will serve as the springboard for all of your career aspirations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Sherwin-Williams Canada's offers that may interest you