Welcome to Sherwin-Williams
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000+ stores, and 90+ manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000+ employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Company supplied uniform
Company supplied uniform
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- On-going training
- Professional training and development program
Professional training and development program
- Public transportation nearby
Public transportation nearby
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Sherwin-Williams Canada's offers that may interest you