This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Full-time, permanent.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here's what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/
How do we do it?
Our team structure embraces agile and DevOps values, by product, with a strong bond that unites us to share and unify our practices. To achieve this, we have even created our own DevEx team which has only one mission: Help development teams to be even more efficient in order to deliver value in a sustainable way! We take pride in what we deliver as a product and our customers make us feel it! It’s because of the teamwork, passion and customer focus (basically Sherweb values!) that we get there! Our management team, aware of the 2021 reality, supports us in our organization, listens to us and offers us modern and innovative evolution. Last one on the list: self-assignment of team members once a year!
Are you starting to feel the vibe? ;) Basically, we always try to improve, modernize, even if everything is not always perfect
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role.
- Be an integral part of an agile multidisciplinary team
- Learn in detail how our products work to fully understand business rules and be able to identify scenarios to automate
- Participate in the definition of user stories and acceptance criteria’s by documenting the required test cases
- Design, develop and automate the execution of unit, integration, regression, performance and user tests, etc.
- Actively participate in problem solving with developers
- Identify, measure and monitor the KPI’s for the quality of your product
- Contribute to the improvement of our testing practices in the lifecycle of our applications
- Keep up to date on industry trends and best practices in software quality and automation.
Here's what we offer.
- Flexible schedule (35 to 40 hours per week)
- Flexible group insurance according to your needs, including a healthcare spending account and telemedicine
- Advantageous savings plan (RRSP or TFSA) with Sherweb’s contribution
- Annual vacations available from your first day
- Paid training hours
- Post-Covid remote work possible.
Here's the ideal background for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing automated tests
- Good knowledge of the various backend and frontend automated test development tools and languages such as Selenium and others
- Asset: knowledge of C# and .NET
- Asset: Experience with Azure DevOps
- Bilingualism (French / English).
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with us.
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal client, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your work environment).
Here's what you can expect from us.
We believe professional success is based on one's ability to build genuine relationships, to showcase her/his talent at every opportunity and to be a lifelong learner. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to find among us highly experienced professionals who will be happy to mentor or coach you. We will invest in your development. We will also provide you with the compensation and the opportunities that will help you make your aspirations a reality. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hopes, here the floor is yours.
This is our team philosophy.
Humans were built to create. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from building the platforms that make technology possible and accessible for people. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 1604
Other Sherweb's offers that may interest you