This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
SDI Marketing is hiring outgoing Brand Ambassadors in Alliston, ON!
Company: SDI Marketing (www.sdimarketing.com)
Title: Brand Ambassador
Start Date: Immediate
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Status: Part Time (<20/week)
Location: Alliston, ON
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada.
• Build a brand presence
• Promote the product in a very dynamic and professional manner
• Oversee and run promotional activities
• Event setup and tear down
• The goal is to deliver and create an exceptional guest experience with the brand
• Clean up and leave each destination clean and tidy as it was prior to your arrival
• Must be Smart Serve certified
• Entertaining, High-Powered, Approachable & Sociable
• Able to maintain high energy/stamina levels
• The endurance to excite consumers
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to draw a crowd to sample product / attention getter
• Excellent presentation skills
• Reliable and Punctual
• Must be energetic and engage the event-goers
• Previous promotional, brand ambassador and/or customer service experience is an asset
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs. while helping with event setup and tear down
• Responsible to get themselves to and from the venue
To apply, please email your resume to: EXjobs@sdimktg.com
SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For Canadian Applicants: We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For U.S.A Applicants: SDI Marketing has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions including, but not limited to, those such as associate selection, performance evaluation, administration of benefits, working conditions, associate programs, transfers, position changes, training, disciplinary action, compensation, and separations are made without regard to reace, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), creed, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, domestic partnership status, ancestry, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union status, family status, age, mental or physical disability (including AIDS or HIV-related status), atypical heredity cellular or blood trait of an individual, genetic information or refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SDI Marketing's offers that may interest you