This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Requisition ID: 96881
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Scotiabank’s Global Employee Access & Provisioning is responsible for the day to day telephony & voice data trade floor support, including voice recording, preservation and surveillance. Trade floor sites include Toronto, Calgary, Montreal and may include the U.S., Latin America (LATAM) & Asia Pacific (APAC) for support and global project initiatives. We are responsible for support and deploying new telephony and recording technologies for trade floors while following best practices and coordinating with the Bank’s technology teams with the aim of providing high resiliency. Additionally, we ensure the health of our voice platforms and infrastructure.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Access Provisioning & Unified Communications, you will lead a team of highly specialized and effective technicians. You are responsible for the delivery and support of Global Turret & Voice Recording technology in a fast-paced environment.
Primary focus is the day to day operations, help drive new project initiatives, trader voice recording and regulatory compliance, telephony system health and participation in the Global Operating Model. You will ensure incidents are communicated to the right user communities and that you are responsible for escalations and remediation of system and user issues.
As part of your directive to ensure system availability for critical communication tools, you will be reachable, 24x7, via email or rotational pager.
Is this role right for you?
- You enjoy providing support in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy developing a great team and seeing them succeed
- You are a detailed oriented tech professional.
- The eagerness to learn and to challenge yourself is a part of your DNA.
- You take personal pride in always maintaining quality of service with assigned tasks.
- You understand and can make yourself available, 24x7, via email or rotational pager, to ensure system availability for critical communication tools within Canada, and when required, outside of Canada.
- You will support the bank in terms of legal and regulatory compliance requests and follow protocol and procedures.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You possess and have demonstrated an ability to drive for results and ensure your team works collaboratively across many IT groups and our business partners.
- You have been successful at coaching and shaping a highly effective, adaptable and responsive team.
- You possess strong communication (verbal/written) skills to professionally frame & articulate questions & answers with business stakeholders, technology staff & vendors.
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience with the administration of voice recording applications, turrets and Behavox, which are used in the trading floors of companies in the banking/financial services’ industry.
- You can demonstrate hands-on working experience or knowledge to successfully support and adapt to the dynamic & fast paced trading floor.
- You can demonstrate at least 2+ years of working experience with an established Incident & Problem Management process & tools.
- You can demonstrate you have conducted audit activities for supported production environments.
What's in it for you?
- Expect to be constantly challenged in this fast paced & dynamic environment. This will allow you to have the opportunity to be creative while gaining knowledge with new voice compliance tools throughout various global regions. You will build relationships with vendors and technical leads from carriers and present valuable and long-lasting contributions to the bank.
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success! We also foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
- At this time, you will work remotely from home, but, when required, you may need to work onsite. Our primary location is:
- Located in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, the work site is located right above the TTC’s Line 1 King subway station. This location has access to The PATH & is located minutes from GO Transit/VIA Rail hub at Union Station; as well as the TTC’s King 504 streetcar line.
- Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway & the DVP.
- When the bank fully reopens, located next door is The Commons, a dining space for employees where breakfast & lunch are served. Also, The Bean serves hot/cold beverages & snacks. Also, today, very limited food court options in The PATH without venturing outside.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Scotiabank's offers that may interest you