This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Requisition ID: 97918
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Contributes to the overall success of International Banking (IB) Finance in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with in-country FP&A teams deliverables related to actuals, forecast, and plan for Pacific Alliance countries and Brazil.
- Supports Executive Presentations, both internally and externally, to provide financial information in a coordinated manner with Investor Relations, IB Strategy & PMO, and IB Communications, among others
- Facilitates Business Line Business Reviews (BRs) by providing figures and analysis to SVPs, striving to increase the quality of metrics supplied to generate better decision-making.
- Drives messaging of Financial results for IB to communicate to key external stakeholders via Quarterly Briefing Binder and other documents as required. This process requires bank-wide coordination with key stakeholders and IB Head rehearsals.
- Provides Net Interest Margin (NIM) and Global Banking Markets (GBM) IB analysis deliverables for Quarterly Reporting.
- Leads IB measurements for the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), consisting on three quarterly deliverables to review expected performance and final deliverable which provides actual whole-year performance per country or region. Coordination with all IB CFOs required to get appropriate sign-offs.
- Coordinates WIN Committee Financials to demonstrate progress on WIN Committee objectives.
- Supports other Business Analysis activities, as required, such as
- Business Review Deep-Dives and Reporting Standardization
- Incremental Revenue
- M&A and Divestitures
Requirements & Qualifications:
- CPA, CFA or MBA
- 8+ years of bank and/or financial industry experience
- Knowledge of financial systems and processes
- Ability to manage key stakeholder interests
- Demonstrated analytical drive to improve Business performance
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Scotiabank's offers that may interest you